Things to Consider
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate person to join the board of The Snowdrop Project to help oversee the governance and strategy and in particular provide financial expertise to the skill set of the board.
Volunteering with us:
We are looking for people who are passionate about social justice, interested in tackling modern slavery with a dedicated attitude to governance and strategy.
In your role you would be required to attend board meetings in Sheffield every 2 months (preferably in person but conference phone is possible) with other trustees to oversee the ongoing vision, day to day functioning and strategic development as Snowdrop work effectively towards their goals. For more detailed information, please see the trustee role description.
Desired skills and Experience:
- Understanding and knowledge of governance
- An understanding and acceptance of a trustees legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities
- Good, independent judgement
- Ability to think creatively
- Experience setting targets, monitoring performance and programs in commercial or non-profit sectors
- Passionate about tackling modern slavery
- Align with our Values and Ethos
- Have no conflicts of interest
Download the Trustee Role Description.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Snowdrop Project at Mid-city House, 17 Furnival Gate, Sheffield, S1 4QR or to firstname.lastname@example.org or email for further details. Applications will be reviewed by the board and CEO.