Ending Modern Slavery is a goal that will take all of us to accomplish and the Snowdrop Project exists because of the dedication of its volunteers and staff. We are always looking for passionate people to volunteer and partner with us.
Work For Us
Volunteer caseworkers spend up to 6 hours a week providing support which can include:
- Advocating for a survivor on appointments and with other services such as housing or health services.
- Supporting survivors to develop life skills.
- Empowering clients to access education and training
- Sign posting activities and groups which could help improve social inclusion and community involvement.
We have just recruited more Volunteer Caseworkers and will be recruiting again in Spring 2018. Sign up to our newsletter here to keep up to date with volunteering opportunities.
They work to provide holistic support by:
- Providing friendship and extra support to our clients, investing in a relationship with them by meeting up for a coffee, attending community activities etc.
- Advocating for survivors at various appointments as necessary.
- Sign posting services, organisations and groups as required.
We have just recruited more Befrienders and will be recruiting again in Spring 2018. Sign up to our newsletter here to keep up to date with volunteering opportunities.