Ending Modern Slavery is a goal that will take all of us to accomplish and the Snowdrop Project exists because of the dedication of its volunteers and staff. We are always looking for passionate people to volunteer and partner with us.
Work For Us
Volunteer With Us
Volunteer Caseworkers are trained and supervised to provide one-to-one community-based support to survivors. They work to equip clients with the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their goals and reach a point of independence.
Volunteer caseworkers spend up to 6 hours a week providing support which can include:
- Advocating for a survivor on appointments and with other services such as housing or health services.
- Supporting survivors to develop life skills.
- Empowering clients to access education and training
- Sign posting activities and groups which could help improve social inclusion and community involvement.
Befrienders take on a more flexible role and work alongside Caseworkers to compliment the support available to survivors.
They work to provide holistic support by:
- Providing friendship and extra support to our clients, investing in a relationship with them by meeting up for a coffee, attending community activities etc.
- Advocating for survivors at various appointments as necessary.
- Sign posting services, organisations and groups as required.
Activity Volunteers support survivors through helping to plan, and run activities, such as Toddler Group and provide childcare support. Training and supervision is provided. We are recruiting for Activity Volunteers now! Click here to find out more and download an application form. The deadline is 5pm on Friday the 20th of October.
Renovation volunteers help turn neglected council housing into homes that our clients can be proud of. These renovations happen sporadically, as and when our clients receive permanent housing. If you would like to get involved simply like us on Facebook or sign up to our newsletter here.